Council on Teacher Education

Current Candidates Cooperating Personnel (CP) & Supervisors Program Staff Professional Development (PDH) Quick Links LearnAway

Licensure FAQ

Licensure FAQ

Questions About Obtaining Licensure in Other States


Q:  I graduated with licensure from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and am trying to get certified in another state.  To whom do I send the form that needs to be completed?

A:  Send the form to the Council on Teacher Education, 1310 South Sixth Street - Suite 130 MC 708, Champaign, IL 61820, or email


Q:  How can I find out what requirements are to be certified in other states?

A:  This link will take you to licensure offices for other states: