Trainings & Additional Requirements
Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Login Instructions for the Bloodborne Pathogens Training
1. Click the orange Bloodborne Pathogens Training button above.
2. Click the orange Login with Network ID and Shibboleth button. (For assistance with your password, access the Password Manager.)
3. Follow the instructions to complete your login.
4. Once logged in, click on the My Recent and Required Training tab.
5. Click on Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens.
6. Click on the orange Take Training Online button in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: If this training does not automatically appear in your My Recent and Required Training menu, you can complete a search for it by clicking Training Library on the menu and searching for Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens.
If you have questions about Bloodborne Pathogens, contact the Biological Safety Section, Division Research Safety.
If you have technical problems, please email email@example.com.
Click here to be redirected to the state mandate addressing the Bloodborne Pathogens Training requirement.